- Create a cultural center for the Thai community
- Support economic development for the Pulaski Corridor and Albany Park
- Reuse the former 17th District Police Station
- Bring sustainability features to the building and site, including a green roof and landscaped portions of the former parking lot
- The renovation of 4461 N. Pulaski will be the first step in economic investment to create a “Thai Town” of mixed uses in the area over time, attracting investment from throughout the Chicago region, U.S. and Thailand.